Now looking for a design focused Junior Retail Design Manager to join their London studio, the successful applicant will assist with the design approval of retail fit-outs for a wide range of brands across the UK & internationally.
• Ensure the successful approval of stores in line with the strategic goals of clients and other stakeholders of shopping centres and airports
• Assist in both measuring and assessing the strategic goals
• Communicate ideas effectively through hand sketching and concept development
• Oversee the creative output of the retail design team
• Effectively manage client and stakeholders needs, expectations and satisfaction
• Maintain good working relationships within the team and clients
Do you have these skills?
• Well organised and proactive
• Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
• Excellent written & spoken English
• A keen interest in retail, commercial interiors and consumer trends
• A keen eye for what looks good
• Ability to sketch or draw confidently
• An understanding of construction and fit-out is advantageous
• Confident working autonomously or as part of a team