Rawls are looking for a design focused Retail Design Manager to join our studio in London. The successful applicant will manage the design approval of retail fit-outs of a wide range of brands across the UK & internationally.
We are an award-winning retail design studio covering everything from interiors and architecture to traditional print and environmental graphics. We curate retail environments and make them more engaging through a deep understanding of our clients, their partners and their customers, ultimately ensuring stronger sales.
- Ensure the successful approval of stores in line with the strategic goals of clients and other stakeholders of a wide range of retail destinations
- Assist in both measuring and assessing strategic design and commercial goals
- Lead and take ownership of design guidance for a range of retail environments
- Effectively manage client and stakeholders needs, expectations and satisfaction
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with retail design agencies, contractors and clients
- Provide retail design expertise to clients, development teams and design agencies
Qualities, skills and experience required:
- Well organised and proactive
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent written & spoken English
- A keen interest in retail, commercial interiors and consumer trends
- A keen eye for what looks good and a love of retail
- Ability to sketch or draw confidently
- Relevant experience of construction and interior fit-out in the U.K.
- Confident working both autonomously or as part of a team
- Confidence in using Vectorworks and Adobe InDesign an advantage
The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and efficient. They are able to work both independently as well as part of a dynamic and energetic team.
To apply for this role please send the following items to Rebecca Ghost Rebecca@rawls.co.uk
- Your CV
- A brief PDF with examples from your portfolio – Max 4MB
- A short covering letter about yourself
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
No agencies please.